Moderator: Lars

Antworten
pol
Real-Name: Corrado
Motorräder: Yamaha TDM

Pinguino (TDMITALY) in Germany

Beitrag von pol » 11.04.2008 17:27

hi,
I'm an italian biker and I'm going in Germany in the 25/26/27 April 2008.
The 25 of april i start from como and I arrive in Munich. If there is anibody that wont drink a beer in the HB in the evening is very good !!!

the 26 I start to Munich for Baden Baden and, after lunch I go in Freudenstadt by the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse

The 27 I came back in Italy.

if there is someone who wants to make a piece of road with me it would be a real pleasure

I apologize for my bad English, but the German is even worse

Grüß Gott

Corrado
Tdm 900

:itchy:

Lars
Real-Name: Lars Dröge
Motorräder: Yamaha TDM RN11 [2005] | schwarz
Zusatztitel: DerNavigator

Beitrag von Lars » 11.04.2008 22:48

Hi Corrado,

I met some Italian TDMers some years ago at Sorico on the north-east end of the Lago di Como. Have you been one of them?

pol schrieb:
> I'm an italian biker and I'm going in Germany in the 25/26/27 April
> 2008.

Quick tour of Germany? We could obviously recommend enough tours for more than a week. But it is great to have you with us anyway.

> The 25 of april i start from como and I arrive in Munich. If there is
> anibody that wont drink a beer in the HB in the evening is very good!!!

I am pretty sure that your "wont" should read "want". And I am sure as well that some of our Bavarian folks will try to shuffle their calenders to join you and show you around.

> the 26 I start to Munich for Baden Baden and, after lunch I go in
> Freudenstadt by the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse

Where do you stay? If you want, you can stay one night at my home (close to Stuttgart). In any case please send me some more details about your tour in the Schwarzwald. If I can make it time wise, I will try to join you!

> if there is someone who wants to make a piece of road with me it
> would be a real pleasure

I will try for the Schwarzwald-part. And if you are looking for a place to stay, you are welcome at my home!

> I apologize for my bad English, but the German is even worse

Do not ask for my Italian ;)

Lamps :look:

Ciaole,
Lars

--
'00er 4TX mit 72Mm
GUS#42 TDMF#8
Zuletzt geändert von Lars am 11.04.2008 22:49, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

pol
Real-Name: Corrado
Motorräder: Yamaha TDM

Beitrag von pol » 13.04.2008 18:10

Lars schrieb:
> Hi Corrado,
>
> I met some Italian TDMers some years ago at Sorico on the north-east end of the Lago di Como. Have
> you been one of them?

No, I unfortunately work that time!

> > the 26 I start to Munich for Baden Baden and, after lunch I go in
> > Freudenstadt by the Schwarzwaldhochstrasse

> Where do you stay? If you want, you can stay one night at my home (close to Stuttgart). In any case please send me some more details about your tour in the Schwarzwald. If I can make it time wise, I will try to join you!
> I will try for the Schwarzwald-part. And if you are looking for a place to stay, you are welcome at my home!

Thanks, but I have already booked a hotel in Freudenstadt, the hotel Wartek, for the night
If you know a brewery in Baden can find us there, eat something and then leave for Freudenstadt.
I think I can arrive on noon.

Lamps

Corrado

Lars

Beitrag von Lars » 13.04.2008 22:45

Hi again,

pol schrieb:
> If you know a brewery in Baden can find us there, eat something and then
> leave for Freudenstadt.

I do not know Baden-Baden well, but I think we can link up on that day. Via PN (private message) I sent you my mobile number.

> I think I can arrive on noon.

On that schedule I guess you will have to use the Autostrada for the trip from Munich to Baden-Baden. If you have to spend the whole afternoon until Freudenstadt, I would suggest a few "detours" left and right of the Schwarzwald-Hochstrasse.

Hope to see you in 2 weeks.

Ciaole,
Lars

--
'00er 4TX mit 72Mm
GUS#42 TDMF#8

Lars

Beitrag von Lars » 28.04.2008 15:15

Hi Corrado,

it was a pleasure to meet you and have a great tour with you through the northern Schwarzwald.

As you told me, you have returned home safely by now. Please let me know, when you plan to come to this area of Germany again. Maybe for the "Cannstatter Wasen", Stuttgart's alternative to Monaco's "Oktoberfest".

By the way, the smaller spring version of the Cannstatter Wasen (the Frühlingsfest) would have been open last weekend. But I think we had fun anyway.

For the missing Forumisti: We met at noon in Baden-Baden and spent the afternoon along the western rim of the northern Schwarzwald, touching Forbach, Sasbachwalden, Allerheiligen, Bad Peterstal-Griesbach, Bad Rippoldsau-Schapbach to our final destination in Freudenstadt. Weather was great, suprisingly few motocycles on the road and at the "usual" meeting points. We enjoyed nice views to the Rhein-valley, small-winding roads trough dark forests, some remains of snow along the Hochstraße and plenty of colours along the way due to spring-awakening nature.

Essence: You missed a lot, including coffee and cake on the market square of Freudenstadt.

After +300km I came home again.

Best regards to all of our friends at tdmitalia.it
Lars

Antworten